radius financial group inc. offers a fun, fast-paced and team-oriented work environment for talented, dedicated professionals to excel in their mortgage lending careers. Ranked by Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500/5000 as one of the nation’s fastest growing private companies for five straight years, radius has been recognized consistently by trade and business media outlets alike, including the Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO), The Commonwealth Institute, The Boston Globe, The Boston Business Journal, Mortgage Executive Magazine, Banker & Tradesman and Scotsman Guide, among others. We are certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. (WBENC).
radius is an equal opportunity employer providing competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plans.
Meet our team: Hello!
The process is simple. We created a few questions for you to answer on your own time via webcam or mobile device.
This type of interview gives you the opportunity to truly let your personality shine and stand out from the rest of the candidates. We are excited to learn more about you and review your responses. We will keep you updated on your status. Follow the link within each of the drop-downs to proceed to your video interview
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE Have questions? Give us a call 781-742-6500
LOAN OFFICER: MA, CT, RI, NH, ME
Follow this link to proceed to your video interview; Click Here
We are growing and are actively recruiting for Full-Time Mortgage Loan Officers to join our team!
Who we are:
radius financial group inc. is a leading, private, full-service mortgage lender, consistently delivering quality financial services to its clients and referral partners since 1999. We offer a fun, fast-paced and team-oriented work environment for talented, dedicated professionals. Ranked by Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500/5000” as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies for the past five years, we were voted one of the Boston Globe’s “Top 100 Places to Work” in 2013. In addition, we’ve been consistently recognized by Boston Business Journal as one of the area’s “Top 100 Women-Led Businesses” and “Best Places to Work” in 2006, 2009 and 2010. radius is certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. (WBENC).
radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
As a Loan Officer you will be responsible for the origination of 1st and 2nd Residential Mortgages. You will be responsible for developing referral sources from the Realtor, Builder, Financial Planner and Legal community. You will be required to become familiar with the company loan products, application process, consumer disclosure requirements, POS Origination Software and the general business practices of the company. You also are expected to perform those duties that are assigned to you from time to time by Company management. Your responsibilities and duties may change over time.
- 3 or more years of mortgage origination experience or 2 years of mortgage origination experience and 1 or more years related lending experience
- Familiarity with counties surrounding desired branch office location
- Knowledge and understanding of secondary market underwriting guidelines
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Interview applicants generated through various channels. Analyze each applicant’s data, working with the borrower to prepare a complete application. Initiate processing and do preliminary underwriting. Approve consumer loans up to established limits.
- Serve as the liaison between all parties i.e. Brokers, borrowers, and radius, during the application process for mortgage loans. Prior to closings, act as liaison with attorneys to ensure documentation is accurate and consistent.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Regional Manager, Branch Manager, and all other radius loan producing personnel.
- Develop marketing strategies to meet performance goals.
- Maintain a general understanding of all mortgage products offered by radius and effectively presents these products to customers.
- Represents radius by participating in various community and industry related activities which includes but is not limited to speaking at Mortgage Seminars, Mortgage Trade Fairs, etc. Promote radius products to potential customers when possible.
- Develop retention programs for radius’ existing loan portfolio through CRM platform, personal contact, letters or other means.
- Keep abreast of residential and consumer loan products and the applicable State and Federal regulations and compliance issues. Comply fully with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, policies and procedures, including but not limited to the S.A.F.E. Act and its registration, renewal and updating requirements.
- Assist with special assignments/projects, and in the development of new products and services to help meet competition.
If you think you could help us make mortgages better as a full time Loan Officer, contact radius at 781-742-6500 and ask for Gayle. We would love to hear from you!
LOAN OFFICER ASSISTANT
Follow this link to proceed to your video interview; Click Here
We are growing and are actively seeking a talented individual with experience in the mortgage industry to join us as a Full-time Loan Officer Assistant at our Norwell, MA headquarters!
Who We Are:
radius financial group inc. is a private mortgage lending bank headquartered in Norwell, MA. Recognized by The Boston Globe as one of the “Top 100 Places to Work” in 2013, and by Inc Magazine’s “Inc. 500/5000” as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies, radius has grown in 17 years from a small, local lender to one of New England’s leading mortgage banks. We offer a fun, fast-paced, and team-oriented work environment filled with diverse thoughts and ideas. With a culture structured around creating raving fans, we pride ourselves in living up to our brand promise of making mortgages better through an established record of honesty and integrity.
Our Loan Officer Assistants are charismatic individuals who understand the emotional importance of the home buying process for clients. As a Loan Officer Assistant you will work closely with underwriters and applicants through the entire lending process by performing the following duties:
- Providing dedicated support to top producing loan officers;
- Utilizing proficiency in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and VA loan programs;
- Working with the knowledge of underwriting guidelines;
- All other duties as assigned, responsibilities and duties may change over time.
- Previous experience in the mortgage industry;
- Strong math, analytical and auditing skills are necessary;
- Ability to organize, multitask, and meet deadlines;
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
If you think you could help us make mortgages better as a full time Loan Officer Assistant, contact radius at 781-742-6500 and ask for Gayle. We would love to hear from you!